Mattress Doctor Lafayette is hosting an event supporting local animal rescue Precious Paw Prints animal rescue, by having an on location pet adoption day event on 11/14 from 10am-2pm. Over that entire weekend, 10% of all Mattress Doctor sales will be donated to support this rescue.
Precious Paw Prints is doing incredible work in our local community, the funds generated are being used very effectively & saving hundreds of lives each year.
When a dog gets adopted, that INSTANTLY saves the life of another dog, as shelters are ALWAYS extremely OVER POPULATED. It’s a REAL problem 365 days a year in Louisiana.
When can I adopt a dog?
- Saturday November 14th, 2020 from 10am-2pm there will be dogs at the address listed below, at Mattress Doctor Lafayette.
Where is this?
Adoption Event: Saturday November 14th, 10am-2pm
Fundraiser: Friday Nov 13th – Sunday Nov 15th 10% of all sales will be donated to the rescue.
What can I expect?
- Expect NO PRESSURE to buy stuff! The event is 100% FREE to attend.
- Expect to have FUN!
- Expect to LEARN! You’ll discover how crucial permanent & foster adoptions are to dogs in need of being rescued.
- Expect to get FED! Food & drinks will be provided at no charge, although we do encourage participants to donate a dollar or two, if they can afford to.
- Door prizes/grand prize raffle: this year we are giving away a 10″ pillowtop mattress, 3 M Lily double sided cool pillows, 2 sets of brushed microfiber sheets, 3 sleep masks, & a sound sleep machine. Winners must be on location to receive their prize!
FREE CONTEST ENTRY: Over $1,000 in prizes will be given away at this event, donated by Mattress Doctor to reward any & all supporters of this great cause.
This is our 3rd and final event for rescue dogs of 2020, we need YOUR help to make it epic!
How can I help?
- Come show your support by adopting a dog, donating a small amount, showing up & giving love and affection to these poor babies, sharing with friends/family, or by purchasing a mattress/bedding product. ALL of these things are VALUEABLE and SAVE LIVES!
Help us by coming out, sharing with friends/family, donating, and just being apart of.
- You have NO idea how much even participation goes, towards making a difference.
Share our event with your favorite platform: