- Extremely cost friendly, does not contain an innerspring unit, lightweight, adjustable friendly, and can be beneficial for those with back/body ache issues.
- 6.5″ isn’t the thickest and those who weigh over 200+ lbs, are more prone to creating dips & impressions.
- Children, mattresses not slept on everyday, those who have no other options, use as a base for a memory foam topper, and beds not slept on everyday (such as a camp/guest room).
- Covered by a 30 days manufacturer’s warranty.
In House Warranty:
- Bring the mattress home and leave it inside the original manufacturer’s plastic. Take 3-4 days to sleep on and test the product. If at any time, you decide this model isn’t right for you, go ahead and bring it back & we will switch you to another mattress.
Mattress Mike is a believer that people are good natured & everyone deserves comfort, his belief is that no one should buy a mattress, because it’s simply more expensive!
How a mattress feels to you, is the best indicator.
Pick out a good 10 year warranty and local company which will have your back, put a mattress protector on the bed immediately.
And, should you have any issues with the mattress, either your warranty or local store will cover it.
Mattress Doctor Lafayette does not turn customers away when it’s not their fault. If there’s a problem, we will make it right.
We aim to treat everyone life family, not a number walking through the door.
$100.00 – $150.00