- Extremely cost friendly, does not contain an innerspring unit, lightweight, adjustable friendly, and can be beneficial for those with back/body ache issues.
- 6.5″ isn’t the thickest and those who weigh over 200+ lbs, are more prone to creating dips & impressions.
- Children, mattresses not slept on everyday, those who have no other options, use as a base for a memory foam topper, and beds not slept on everyday (such as a camp/guest room).
- Covered by a 30 days manufacturer’s warranty.
In House Warranty:
- Bring the mattress home and leave it inside the original manufacturer’s plastic. Take 3-4 days to sleep on and test the product. If at any time, you decide this model isn’t right for you, go ahead and bring it back & we will switch you to another mattress.
Mattress Mike is a believer that people are good natured & everyone deserves comfort, his belief is that no one should buy a mattress, because it’s simply more expensive!
- How a mattress feels to you, is the best indicator.
- Pick out a good 10 year warranty and local company which will have your back, put a mattress protector on the bed immediately.
- And, should you have any issues with the mattress, either your warranty or local store will cover it.
- Mattress Doctor Lafayette does not turn customers away when it’s not their fault. If there’s a problem, we will make it right.
- We aim to treat everyone life family, not a number walking through the door.
$100.00 – $150.00