- 11.25″ profile
- Comfort Feel Medium/ Pillow Top
- Ideal for:
- Side Sleepers
- Back Sleepers
- Adjustable Base Compatible
10 YEAR Warranty
- More Comfort with dynamic body support
- Cradles, comforts, and provides balanced ergonomic support
- Provides consistent support edge-to-edge
- Swift body heat dissipation keeps you cool so you fall asleep faster
- Constant airflow and fast heat transfer helps keep you sleep longer in cool comfort
- Relaxing, calm sleep
- More comfort and less motion with responsive support system
- Larger sleeping area with edge-to-edge support
- Enjoy a longer lasting mattress
- No sagging or roll-off
Comfort-Milled Fabrics and Quality Covers
- Custom-milled fabrics specially chosen for durability, strength, and comfort
- Quality tailoring by American craftsmen
- Luxurious cover with dual-quilted layers creates cradling comfort for a better night’s sleep, added pressure relief, and improved durability
OmniSense Comfort Foam
- Gives you that perfect cradling hug as you sink into comfort
- Fast response for immediate comfort and relaxation
High-Density Support Foam
- Durable, long-lasting and resistant to body impressions
- Comforting and supportive with that “just right” balanced feel
BalanceSpring Support System
- Unique shape of strong offsetting coils provides consistent surface support
- Resilent design fully supports body weight
- Dynamic response to natural body movements
- Full, consistent support edge-to-edge
- 360 Degree Foam Encasement adds comfort, strength, and durability with full edge support
- Open design improves air flow and temperature regulation
Always CertifPUR-US Certified Foams
- Certified foams made without harmful chemicals or heavy metals
- Low VOCs and no formaldelyde
Mattress Mike is a believer that people are good natured & everyone deserves comfort, his belief is that no one should buy a mattress, because it’s simply more expensive!
How a mattress feels to you, is the best indicator.
Pick out a good 10 year warranty and local company which will have your back, put a mattress protector on the bed immediately.
And, should you have any issues with the mattress, either your warranty or local store will cover it.
Mattress Doctor Lafayette does not turn customers away when it’s not their fault. If there’s a problem, we will make it right.
We aim to treat everyone life family, not a number walking through the door.
$250.00 – $400.00