- 2″ gel memory foam layer which helps soften & refresh older mattresses. This can be all that’s needed to get your mattress sleeping the way you want it to.
- Features an egg crate design, which adds natural air pockets with the products convoluted formation to provide a breathable sleep surface.
- Gives customizable supportive options; for a more plush feeling, place the convoluted side up & for a more firm feeling, place downwards.
- Features two inches of gel-infused memory foam to add temperature regulation and balancing to your sleep.
- Convolution forms natural air pockets, due to the egg crate design, for a breathable sleep surface.
- Made with CertiPUR-US certified memory foam, which is proudly & confidently backed up by a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Mattress Mike is a believer that people are good natured & everyone deserves comfort, his belief is that no one should buy a mattress, because it’s simply more expensive!
- How a mattress feels to you, is the best indicator.
- Pick out a good 10 year warranty and local company which will have your back, put a mattress protector on the bed immediately.
- And, should you have any issues with the mattress, either your warranty or local store will cover it.
- Mattress Doctor Lafayette does not turn customers away when it’s not their fault. If there’s a problem, we will make it right.
- We aim to treat everyone life family, not a number walking through the door.
- Just go ahead & place the topper face up or alternatively face down on the mattress, based on your personal comfort preference!
- Face it up for a breathable and plush feel or face it down for a firmer feel.
- Features CertiPUR-US certified memory foam that is infused with gel to help with temperature regulation, and this product comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
- Inexpensive compared to other toppers
- Cooling gel foam does help to regulate temperature
- Comes conveniently in a box that does not weight much
- Only 2" thick
$60.00 – $90.00