Local Charity: Learn What We're Doing to Change
How We Are a Socially Responsible Company & Proud Southern LA / Lafayette Natives & Community Supporters
Mattress Doctor Lafayette is one of our communities strongest supporters and least known companies, both in it's support and overall business public recognition.
One of the cornerstone company beliefs we have, is to give back always. Each time, our economy and people grow stronger, happier, and healthier. You likely won't see us on the newspaper, radio, or television bragging either, mostly this is done in private conversations and bargains.
Local non-profits who have reached out to us directly can testify, we did everything we could to help as much as we could. Always giving the largest price discounts, when additional donations were not possible.
Estimated 2020 donations: 45
Estimated 2021 donations: 75+
January, 2022 to date: 15 donations
Note: If you or someone you know has hit a hardship/crisis & is in desperate need of a mattress, reach out to us at (337) 761-6323 for availability. Do NOT throw away old mattresses without asking us if we can pickup/donate it, 9 times out of 10 it's in good enough shape. People are desperate.
Charitable Events: Hosted
Animal Rescue Fundraisers:
- 2020 Events: 3 total events held with est. $3,000 raised and 2-5 dogs rescued/lives saved as a direct event result.
- 2021 Events: Due to COVID-10 pandemic only 1 event held with est. $800 raised, no known adoptions.
- 2022 Events: Event planned to be held around mid March to May, pending COVID-19 status.
- 2021 Events: 1 fundraiser held benefitting the New Orleans Women's and Childrens hospital estimated $300 raised.
Youth Soccer team sponsored in 2020, 2021, and 2022
Alcoholics Anonymous / Narcotics Anonymous Recovery based softball team sponsored in 2021
MISC Community Support:
- Mattress Doctor staff blood donation 2x in 2021